Latest News

Thanksgiving Morning, Taking a Break

Good Morning everyone.  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.  I pray you all have a wonderful day with family and friends, filled with love, peace and happiness, and a very thankful heart.  

I have everything under control.  All is cooking and I am sitting here taking a break.  I grabbed me a good old cup of coffee and ran in here to post a blog to all who read and wanted to wish all of you the very best.  

Seems we will have a pretty fair day.  It is 41 degrees and dropping, right now, but there a flurries of snow all around us, and we may see some later in the day.  All of my family will be over about 11. We are eating a little earlier this year because our family is extending and getting larger, so we need to space out our time to get everywhere that we need to be on this day of Thanks.

I just made my blackberry cobbler, and my pecan pie and pumpkin pie.  Got my potatoes/onions/polish sausage in the oven, and wen that comes out, the dressing and cauliflower goes in.  And then the dressing will go in last, Turkey is in the Roaster, and looking good.  

Bless each one of you, I love you, and a very Happy Thanksgiving to each of you.  Whether you are in the States or elsewhere, I wish you all a day of Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. How I wish I could also participate in your Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete

Open Door Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.