Latest News

GOD'S STRONG PRESENCE

Wednesday as my mother and I were talking I learned something that has shown me just how much He has been in my life even before the day of being born. My heart is dealing with so much having learned these new things and knowing that without God and His purpose for my life I truly would not be alive today. He is a Great and Awesome God. Everyday will I Glorify His Name in all ways. He is truly our strong tower. Our very present help in times of need. God always has a plan even when we cannot see it due to circumstances in Life however we must always keep our heads up, our hearts ready and just keep on Trusting and Believing in His Promise that He never leaves nor forsakes His children and that His Word never returns void. He made plans for us before we were born and those plans will come to be before the time is done. Just keep holding to His promises and remember He never leaves nor forsakes His children. My heart is calling out to Jesus more and thanking Him more now. There is such peace as He is allowing me to learn things even about myself that were never known by me. God always has a reason for things to come out when they do. His love for us runs so much greater than we can see with our imaginations but our hearts if we ask God for the Power and Fire of the Holy Spirit we can see just how truly deep that Love runs. Blessings and Much Love to you from our Beautiful Heavenly Father and myself and remember Jesus and I both love you but Jesus loves you more than any man, woman, or child, His love out measures the love of our parents even with the depth that they love us. Hold tight to Jesus and stay strong in His presence.  


                                                          
                         http://blingee.com/blingee/get_code/126022756?image=740641924

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Door Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.