Latest News

Tommy Harris' Testimony and Miracle From God


My oldest son, Tommy Harris, had a work-related terrible accident and it is only by the love and grace of God that he lives today.  God gave him, and me, a miracle.  He let my son live.  

The morning this accident happened, I was working, and I had an urge to pray, the urge was so strong I knew it had to come from God.  I bowed my head in prayer, not even knowing what I was supposed to be praying for exactly, but I prayed for everyone that was on my prayer request list and all that came to my mine.  I asked God if I had prayed long enough, and I got peace that I had. 

Just about the time I finished praying, my phone rang.  It was my daughter-in-law telling me Tommy had been in a terrible accident and it was really bad.  I went panic crazy.  I was crying, shaking, and had to find my daughter to take us to the hospital.  And while in the midst of all of this confusion and panic, I literally heard God’s voice, just as if you were standing here talking to me, He said, “I am not taking your son, your son is going to be all right.”  And I thanked God and got total peace that all is going to be okay. 

I calmed my daughter down, she was panic at this time.  I told her God said he is going to be all right. 

Tommy had fell off a very high building on a five by five board with nails on the end, five nails, and it went all the way through his body, from one end to the other.  The nails tore up parts of his insides.  His boss had to take him and put him in the truck and carry him off the mountain because he would have died right there had they had to wait on an ambulance.  But he had to saw the board with a chain saw up against his body in order to get him in the truck. 

When they got him to the first hospital, they were not equipped to help him, and they had to carry him by ambulance to a bigger and better equipped hospital about 60 miles away.  They told his boss he would probably not make it.  He was just too bad.

When we got to the hospital, and we got to go in and see him, he was connected to tubes all over his body, with machines running and looked so scary, and this brought back memories of my youngest son the last time I saw him.  He had machines and tubes hooked to him, and he died.  And all this hit me again, I am losing my oldest son.  I was beginning to cry and panic again.
Again, I heard God’s voice, “I told you I am not taking your son.  Your son is going to be okay.”  I bowed my head and told God I was so sorry I let myself doubt.  I would not doubt His promise to me again.” And I did not.  I knew my son was going to be okay. 

And my son is great, he has totally been healed.  God restored all parts.  The nails missed all his vital organs.  Just a few things had to be repaired, his lungs, intestines and some other minor things.  Praise God my Tommy lived.  Praise God for this Miracle.  


This is a video of Tommy's testimony after he got out of the hospital. Watch it, I am sure it will touch you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Door Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.