Latest News

The Essence of Presence

Whenever I feed my cats, I notice that there are other "outsider" cats who likes to steal their food after I turn my back to wash the dishes. And so I made it a resolution to watch over them until their food is all consumed. Whenever I do that, I can interpret from their faces and behavior that they are at peace and very confident that they will not be deprived from their food anymore.

And then I realized. We are also like that! When we acknowledge that God is with us, watching over us, we feel at peace and confident in what we do. You see, all we have to do is acknowledge His presence. He promised us (it is written so many times in the Bible) that He is forever with us. And His Word and Love never fails. How wonderful God is! All praises and glory to Him!

Read more...

Photo Credit: Bubblews/Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Door Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.