Latest News

My Mom: The One Who Lead Me To The LORD by Letting His GLORY Shine Through Her



I am Thankful to the one that led me to Christ. I grew up, because I was raised in church, there every service, it was just our life.. I just figured when I died I would go to heaven, because of going to Sunday School and church all my life. Then, one day I realized I did not have what my Mom had, the close relationship with Jesus Christ, personal, and what my Granny had, she talked constantly with Jesus, all day long. I did not have these desires until I got into my 30s and realized I did not have these. I asked my Mom why. She sat me down and told me, I had to accept Christ. I had to give Him my life, and put Him first in my life. Be very dedicated and Love him continually. Remain in prayer. This I am thankful I found through my Mom. Thank you Mom. I love you. Thank you Jesus for waking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Door Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.