Latest News

Left Behind Review: Goosebumps All Over!



 
Last October 12, 2014, my parents and I went to watch the Left Behind movie remake. How I wished my older brother was there too for this family bonding. It had been a long time since we were able to do this kind of stuff.

Anyway, before we got there in the mall cinema, we traveled our way from our town to the city by jeepney and it seemed like God was guiding us, protecting us, and making sure that we arrive safely. The driver drove so fast, my father almost got angry. Thank God, he was able to take control. When we finally arrived and went inside the mall, we checked the times for showing. And guess what! We just arrived on time! There was even an allowance for us to buy snacks and drinks!

After we watched the movie and went home, I made a movie review. So here it is: Left Behind Review: Goosebumps All Over!

Enjoy! And please feel free to comment.
Image Credit: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Door Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.