Latest News

All Thumbs Up for Jesus Christ!

Image from Facebook's Jesus Daily
 I am so happy about this that I feel the need to share this to you. In Facebook, I shared this photo of a little girl raising a white paper with these words written on it: "Thumbs Up for Jesus!"--that is the photo I attached above. I put that in the Open Door's FB page. Later, I got a notification that the same post garnered a lot of likes and reached a lot of people especially those who have liked the page and followed it already.

Join me as I spread the Word of God, who is Jesus Christ, by the grace of God the Father in Heaven, using the modern technology that we have today.

 May God bless us all.

Here's another post that I made in Bubblews: Wohoah! All Thumbs Up for Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Door Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.